[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 13:04:42 -0000

Hi Senn, yes it's still gale winds and raining here to so glad I'm not out
either. We have the best place home for sure. Well I certainly enjoyed Mama Mia
last night and even better with audio description. It did bring back those
amazing memories of when I went to it at the cinema with Anna. Yes the audio
description certainly make a big difference to our enjoyment of a film or TV
programme I now feel I'm on the same level as someone sighted as don't have the
inconvenience of having to ask someone what's going on in the quiet bits. I can
now enjoy something in my own right it's amazing. I listened to Mama Mia on my
cordless headphones it's amazing as I don't have to disturb my parents now they
can watch their programmes while I listen to mine it's ideal and I can now cut
off into my own little world cool yea. I enjoyed my tea it was just a snack and
my medicine of course. Today is just the same I will finish those Cadbury's
biscuits. It's chicken for tea yummy. Well glad you had a good day yesterday
too and hope you do today too with that medicine of course the last of those
crepes. Oh yes it's a busy soap night tonight great. Love Clare