[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 18:34:04 -0000

Hi Senn, yes I'm having a good chill out with my medicine in a big way of
course. Had chocolate cake with a cuppa this afternoon. I certainly enjoyed the
pie from Greg's they so yummy. I had that aero mousse after and later will have
some Cadbury's mini bars and my hot chocolate before bed as usual. I will enjoy
my CD's and maybe listen to a book later. I have fallen behind with my books so
have a lot to catch up on. Well I certainly won't be staying up till midnight
don't think I will make it that long so will be in bed at around 11 PM as usual
something like that anyway. Well yes we can now give the ducks a rest now we
know how to spell lasagna haha. Well hope your day is good too and you enjoyed
your tea so yummy. Don't forget that medicine of course haha. Well again I wish
you a very happy new year and all the best for 2012. Chat again next year my
friend. Oh that sounds funny doesn't it haha. Love Clare