[guide.chat] To Phyllis copying and pasting

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 19:07:06 +0100

Hi Phyllis oh yes you can copy and paste an email for example if I sent you an
email you could copy and paste the main part of it into a new message or as you
say a message you are already working on in number 7 saved emails list. You can
copy and paste a part of that email you are working on in number 7 into a new
message if you like or even copy and paste something else into it. Yes you can
do this with emails stored in your folders copy and paste the main part into a
new message. I do this all the time it's very useful when forwarding jokes and
articles as you not passing on anyone's personal info. You can also copy and
paste articles out of the documents menu that you have saved but I will leave
it there as don't want to make you even more confused.com. Do you know how to
copy and paste or do you want me to send you the instructions again. Your fairy
daughter coming to the rescue. Hugs Clare xxxx