[guide.chat] To Phyllis and Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 14:44:30 +0100

Good afternoon girls. Oh yes I have come across those fruit scented felt tip
pens and yes the chocolate ones of course how cool. Also I know about chocolate
flavoured lipstick and lip salve which of course wouldn't last long on my lips.
It seems there's chocolate everything now it's amazing what's out there. Well I
notice we now have 2 Cinderella's on here hahahaha. Hope you both have a good
day. Phyllis hope all goes well tonight with your dinner with Melanie's parents
there I will be thinking of you. I'm sure all will be fine. Hope your washer
will be fixed at last. I'm chilling out and going to enjoy this lovely sunny
weather we having at last. I'm going to have that all important chocolate fix
in a big way of course and yes Phyllis will have your share of course. Senn
hope you have your choc fix too. Love Clare xxxx