[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 13:41:35 -0000

Hi Phyllis, I'm so glad you are doing ok and rugs still going strong. Well
Jamie's birthday is on 8 November. He will be 7 this year oh can't believe it
time flies so scary they certainly grow up fast. Meghan's birthday is on 12
November and she will be 5. Well not sure about a favourite colour for Jamie. I
will have to ask and let you know. I'm not sure on colours with being totally
blind from birth they don't mean anything to me so this one is hard for me. I
will have to ask and keep you posted. Good luck with the quiz tonight. I will
be happy to help if needed as always. Hugs Clare