[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 19:58:44 +0100

Good evening fairy mother, I'm so happy you are keeping well as I am and had a
good weekend. Well yes, I'm having my medicine in a big way much needed of
course. Just having orange matchmakers a lovely treat from my mum. Well yes,
I'm at the ready for answering any questions I'm always happy to help you and
hope I'm able to get you more points this week. Well now ready for the x factor
and Downton Abbey a good TV night for me well away. Well have a good week. Keep
you posted on mine at blind clubs and dance. I'm so happy it's my busy week
again. Hugs your fairy daughter xx