[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 11:09:34 +0100

Good morning phyllis
what are you like hahahahahahaha
yes you must of thought you were talking to your friend
let you off
Oh the rug snow white sounds nice
Guess what   my nephew James gave up on his my guy rug ah what a shame
boys havn't got the patient like us women tut tut tut
well phyllis he only got as far as one black wheel he undone it all
ah sad mind you at 18 years old they not going to sit all day rugging know what
boys are like love to be out and about  just waiting for my carer in Red and
Black today good thing got my colour indicator . don't want to look like some
clown out of a circus now do I?

went to coffee group in odd socks yesterday hahahahahaha one blue one with
white poka dots on and one pink plain one
told you I am simple
it is certainly showing now

must dash
Love Carol xxxx