[guide.chat] Re: To Peter

  • From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 11:35:47 +0100

Hi Carol,

I didn't know Christine personally like you did, only from chatting with her online, I think some people found her difficult to get along with, but we got along jus fine, she didn't use voice chat because of her hearing loss, but she asked TAFN if they would make a text only room and they did, in fact it still exists, and sometimes she would run a quiz in that room, or she would open the room and wait for someone to join her for a chat - I am a fairly quick typist so the conversations flowed, we had some good fun.

Well about myself, I am single, never married or had a long term relationship, I'm totally blind since birth so can read braille, I don't work now for health reasons, but when I was younger I ran a music shop, I like listening to music but I'm not a musician or singer.

I have other hobbies too of course but don't want to clog up the list with stuff about myself, except to say that I like sport and especially tennis, and I was listening to Andy's match last night, well done Andy! I was very pleased that he won gold at the Olympics, and I was very happy for him and his playing partner Laura Robson when they won silver in the mixed doubles.

I hope I'm not taking up too much list space, if I am I apologise.

Best wishes,

Pete H.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>