[guide.chat] To Lynn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 16:59:09 -0000

Hi lynn
Thank you.

I am outspoken but it pays off hhahahahaha
No use nodding our heads to her and saying yes please just making fools of
ourselves
oh honestely just want to try and cut money down for our governments so use it
for other things that governents think it useful for
well they can bloody sod off if they wanted us back in work why didn't they ask
us all in the past 5 years

oh what a time now to ask
my nephew James applied for 56 jobs in 4 days last week answere came back
online
Sorry Mr James Ryan Berry no jobs try in few months time

Our James got all his exams passed on them all
can't get anything so why would they want a 54 years old totally blind very
deaf no qualifications in work hahahehehehehehe oh yes it does make me laugh
silly isn't it?

my cousin used to work as a lorry driver for 10 years been made redundant last
month nice christmas box there isn't it?
they got that timing right just before christmas he has applied for 15 jobs in
past fortnight sorry mate no work try again after christmas he got told
so see
oh honestely

Right take care lynn enjoy yourself

From: Lyn Rudge - Email Address: b00kworm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 04/11/2011 16:15
Sent To: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] guide.chat - to Carol

Hi Carol,

It was so good hearing about your day at the Deaf-blind club and I am glad you
were able to get your nails painted purple.  I love having my nails done and
also having massage.

You were right to argue with that lady who was talking to you all about getting
you into work.  Yes, it would be lovely if there were jobs for all of us but I
tried and tried to obtain full-time employment after being made redundant and
no one wanted to know even though I have qualifications.  If I was lucky enough
to get an interview, they would already have a list of all the things they
thought I would not be able to do and, no matter how I tried to convince them,
it was no good so I know how hard it is for us to get work.  as you say, she
was just a know-all trying to give everyone false hope.  However, it doesn't
sound as though she spoilt your day and I am so pleased you enjoyed yourself.

Hope you have a nice weekend,

Lynn