[guide.chat] To Kermit

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 05:35:07 -0000

Hi Kermit my x sweet heart
No hard feelings hey hahahahahaha
Glad your happy for me now and my 6 pigglets knew you would be.

My pigglets much happier now seen a huge difference in their behaviour now more
relax and more cheerful

We are staying at my new frog's boyfriend Dandy's house in Spring oh we are all
so excited
Kermit my Dandy loves spending his money on me hahahahahahaha
Now you and Calyx can look forward to new future together now

who knows could be double wedding on here soon you and Calyx and me and Dandy
got to watch Dandy doesn't stread on calyx's posh wedding dress though he has a
habbit of walking in to people with his short sight with his big national
health glasses hahahahahahaha poor thing
sure he is going deaf though because when I talk abut money
he turns a deaf ear
not daft is he?

I am not either hahahahahaha

Hey Kermit sweetie yu won't have to worry now about counting your pennies now
hahahahahahahaha

you go and enjoy yourself with Calyx
make sure she loves to spend her pennies otherwised your going to be bored with
her hahahahahahaha
Good luck froggie
Love Miss piggy who is just geting so beautiful every second x.x.x.x.