[guide.chat] To Keith

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 21:30:16 +0100

Hi Keith and all. Thank you so much for such a lovely welcome to this lovely
friendly group. I'm looking forward to your jokes. I love jokes as I always
love a good laugh. I will enjoy other articles you send too. I'm loving all the
posts so far sent in by everyone. I enjoyed the poem you sent in earlier today.
I have jokes and articles to send in myself which I hope you will all enjoy too
and of course I will keep posting my day's activity. I look forward to chatting
with you all more and yes it will be so cool to catch up with old friends as
well as make lots of new ones on here as well as chatting with the friends I
already have on here. Chat again soon. Love Clare xxxx