[guide.chat] Re: To Jordon

  • From: "Jordan" <jordan.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 09:33:55 -0000

Hi Guys,
Thanks for the birthday wishes.
I'm 21 now getting on a little bit lol.
There's not a lot to tell you about I'm afraid I seem to have an obsession
with reptiles though.
Let me know if you would like to know anything.

Regards

Jordan Taylor
Technical Support

Dolphin Computer Access
The Old Bakery
5 Station Road
Ushaw Moor
Durham, UK.
DH7 7PX
Phone: 0845 22 55 005
Fax: 0191 373 44 22
Web: www.DolphinGuide.com
Email: Jordan.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Subscribe to the Dolphin news RSS
 Follow Dolphin on Twitter
"Dolphin Guide" - Easy to use and affordable computer access software for
blind and partially sighted users, backed up by friendly technical support
services.
Dolphin Computer Access, Registered in England No. 5600063 Registered
Office: Technology House, Blackpole Estate West, Worcester, WR3 8TJ
This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely
for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions
expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of "Dolphin Computer Access". If you are not the intended recipient of
this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor
must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error.