[guide.chat] To Jennie

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 09:10:21 -0000

Good morning Jennie
Just been admirering myself all morning in the mirros combing my new hair style
with afro combe for curls
you know Jennie I wish I could stand in front of my mirrors 24 over 7 but my
friend miss bossy boots will not allow it she just pushes me away to one side
I banged my head on door frame through her yesterday the misery guts she is
hahahahahahahahaha

she doesn't know I am using her computer she has just taken the rubbish down
stairs to rubbish cupboards
so one of my gorgeous ears are pricked up listening out you see

No i am too happy and passionately in love with my gorgeous Dandy
he gets so upset you know because my thick red lip stick stays all over his
mouth hahahahahahaha
silly bugger he is
Oh Honestely  men so damn mard

Oh no Jennie you must not have Gammon any more insult to me
I am going to send letter to David Cameron and a beautiful photo of me posing
to ask him if he can bann Bacon in shops supermarkets and market stalls
its insult to me and my pigglets

must go now got to put some oil of ulay on my gorgeous skin
Love ya
Miss Piggy x.x.x.x.