[guide.chat] To Jennie

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 20:10:34 +0100

Hi jennie
wow getting serious now isn't it?
can't wait now lets hope miss piggy and calyx comes out alive and safe after
all this ramsdon demanding wow getting scary now as time is ticking on for them
all  praying for miss piggy's safety now
wish i could bail them but only got a fiver in my piggy bank hahahahahahahaha
doing this email in half an hour of corrie
guess what
had nice time today lovely sunshine got lovely vanilla and strawberry ice cream
intown in coffee bar and glass of Oasis still orange juice yummy
sat in the gardens of our town centre enjoying the atmosphere and sun shine
bought new cardigan in marks and speencers Turquoise three quarter sleeves nice
going for cuppa now
hope you had nice day in sunshine