[guide.chat] To Jennie

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 10:53:57 +0100

Hi Jennie
wow ramsdom now for money oh that Dandy is shocking glad miss piggy never
married him for good ah poor miss piggy and Calyx feeling so tensed up now
hahahahahahahaha
like as if its really happening in real life
i await for good news now
oh dear hope it got happy ending otherwised I will be so tramatised over it all
nice sunshine here got my windows open now for fresh air wow time is going to
fast now clocks gone forward.
day be over before we know it hahahahahaha
my clock gone forward on computer horray function 10
great

my talking calendar clock too my microwave timer weill have to be sorted out
now though
just got my braille watch to do

My carer julia is back tomorrow horray hip hip horray she wiell put my
coronation street wall clock right for me
having cottage pie mashed potatoes green beans later at 2pm
going for my toasted crumpets now and coffee yummy then bath an wash my hair
have nice day