[guide.chat] To January

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 18:39:00 +0100

HI Jann
if you write letter J.A.AN.N.
it doesn't say January hahahahahaha
well phyllis made me lovely cussion not that long ago lovely and soft because
after all wool was on front she bought cheap cushions from wilkinsons to shove
inside the big canvas cussion she made lovely
goodness she only started my sisters cussion couple of months ago and already
finished it i am still on first cussion started it before christmas
hahahahahahaha
Good job not working in factory be sacked on first day
never get a  production line out hahahahaha

Might go and work for carla in coronation street in under world knickers
factory hey imagine our malcolm working in there oops he would be staring at
them for hours hahahehehehehehe