[guide.chat] To Jan phones

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 21:05:53 -0000

Hi Jan, I thought I would reply to your query about phones. I have the Nokia
N86 with talks and I'm able to do texts as well as make calls it's very good.
It has reasonable size buttons which I like. I have heard that there's a new
Nokia screen reader come out that can be downloaded free onto certain Nokia
phones but not sure how good it is. I hope to change my phone one day so I may
even get another Nokia with that free screen reader put onto it or if I'm
really lucky one of those amazing iphones. OH dear that's not good being
without heating and hot water in these freezing conditions I hope you soon get
it fixed. Love Clare