[guide.chat] To Herold

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 10:27:13 +0100

Hi Herold
Do you know ehat this album new one of Doris day is called?

that was nice to hear
Herold that was good that article about mobility and guide dogs you sent in
yesterday Saturday just come across it
very good and well said there
I used to love it when I trained with my x guide dog Ivan back in 1996

because I lived in guide dog centre in Bolton wow great there at that time when
it was a guide dog centre for students

I loved the meals in the dineing room all free meals my god you got fed well
there 3 times a day infact we came home with few extra pounds on weight well I
did anyway hahahahahahaha you probably gathered that.

We stayed for 3 weeks even had meal out with staff there and went tempin
bowling one night and all went for curry in indian resturant .
Good then believe me
I liked Paul netcalf there he was manager at that time
I liked Lee stanway too
area manager .
My guide dog trainner was Julie Hynes goodness she is still working for guide
dogs now

It brought us all together in there made friends and kennel maids were
brilliant too

I loved it when family and friends were allowed to come and visit you on Sunday
and we invited them for sunday lunch good old times Herold

Take care