[guide.chat] To Dust to Dawn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 11:18:22 +0100

Good morning dawn
oh love your name title there
wow all got title on here now

oh thank you for the tv update on our corrie
oh my god can't stand that cain in emmerdale oh he irritates me so much
through him poor debbie fell ah please god she doesn't lose the baby oh hope
not
ah poor ashly now homeless

oh tracie in corrie is up to her devious tricks again
i would love to punch her in the gob and give her black eyes to look like a
nice panda bear hahahahahahahahaha

yes your now
Dust to dawn
i am
miss piggy

dazzling darran
naught boy malcolm
miss google it vanessa

clare miss choclate twirl
senn choclate  bandit

jim is daft jim
cathie miss pop in

kevin mr cheff

Jann miss beautiful

jenny story teller

phyllis
miss rug maker

herold investigator

alax
mr come in handy when we need him

ann miss flower pot loves er flowers you see

margaret
miss tennis fan

wow goes on so yes we all got name titles on here now

jenny coop is
miss book worm

right going now love Carol xxxx