[guide.chat] To Dotty

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 21:52:58 +0100

Well Dotty,its like this. Your mummy was poorly and I didn't like to bother her
to much. So this other pussy cat called Molly asked me to visit her  in Torquay
for a weeks holiday and it sort of went from there. But we can still be best
of friends and you can come to because we have a lot of fun and adventures.
Please come.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1

you said.

Yes Malcom I, and Mummy have still got all of our sports car's.  Give me one
good reson as to why I should want to come with you to meet your friends
when you have dumped me for that Molly girl?  Yes you must of for gotten me,
because you didn't even tell me that you have started to go out with Molly!
Your once a time ago girl friend Dotty.