[guide.chat] To Clare being blind

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 10:26:30 +0100

Hi Clare

Yes,I agree with you and sweet malcolm there

I think sighted people are very selfish nowdays they take there sight for
granted

I have never come across sighted people giving us blind people any sympathy
really
They go about there business as if to say oh well that person is blind can't do
anything about it.

Some sighted people don't seem to treasure there sights and treat it as very
precious
When my sight was ok it was very precious kept praying to god and talking to
him all day saying somthing like
Oh please god do not let this bit of sight go for good few years please allow
me to see for bit longer
I was hanging on to it
when time came where it started to go blured oh my god talking more and more to
god but this time
I was saying to him
oh not now please not now save me oh its amazing how we cling on to god at
times like that

wehn I went totally blind
I never asked him for any help because there was no point in aasking him any
more
it was so weird and very strange how i felt towards him after that
this might all sound silly but but yes that is true

When I hear sighted people outside moaning constantely about life
I get so mad deep inside and say to myself
for god sake be grateful you can see and enjoy life and treat it precious

When hear of these people who can drive a nice car go to work every morning go
abroad its people like that annoy me because they do not appreciate everything
they have got
I wanted to share that
take care