[guide.chat] To Clare and Senn

  • From: "David L. Bailey" <baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 10:57:24 -0400

Hi Ladies,

         Differ here; I do like some of the Indian Cuisine.  I also like
spicy and very spicy foods.  Oh well our differences are what make each of
us unique individuals.  I also like hot spicy foods like Jalapeno and
Habanera peppers.  You ladies sound hot and spicy enough for me without any
additional spice needed.

In His Love and Service,
David L. Bailey
baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx