[guide.chat] To Clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 07:13:54 +0100

Hi Clare
I phoned your father yesterday morning.

I was told to tell yur father to phone your server to see why its not allowing
my emails in to your inbox.

I had my emails all check told my emails is perfect my server is working
perfectly
I get all my 36 personal emails they all get mine
so somthing strange their

Did your father phone your server Clare?

Strange how only yours not reciving my emails very strange indeed

My family oging to look in to it more now
But need to know if your father has phoned your server Clare

Oh dear Oh dear not good is it? Somthing definately wrong here

my emails do not come back with my 36 emails

Take care
Love Carol xxxx