[guide.chat] To Clare,

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 13:11:10 +0100

Good afternoon Clare,

Oh yes,I enjoyed the Voice music show takes us geting used too. After all.its
new programme .

I love Tom Jones as judge and Jessie J.
Not sure who the others are though

completely different they sit with their backs to the stars listen to them all

Guess what!

bet you didn't know this
Simon cowall out of x factor tought of the new idea wow surprised me .

I watched some of Britains got talent
guess what
two gays were dancing their sining was wonderful and emotional
no not happy the were dancing together though the walz kind of dance

hey guess what 15 years old girl and 17 years old boy sang beautifully together
wow

got 4 yeses
think Amanda holden given birth to little baby girl 4 days ago called it Holly
rose
some mention of her in hospital and baby ah that is wonderful news
she lost first baby
so happy for her now
right take care