[guide.chat] To Cinders

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 18:33:16 -0000

Good eveing phyllis
oh dear poor quiz ah poor doggie
hope he is alright yes need plenty of rest now poor thing
our animals in the ward lately

oh your carvary sounded yummy ah nice oh can't wait now for the rugs for our
holly and samuel
hey phyllis our julie doesn't know about her cussion with 50 on front kept it
well out of the way oh yikes she nearly saw it last week thankfully she missed
it she getting my christmas tree down thank god she missed it
My hairs standing on end and getting goose pimples hahahahahaha that what
happens when i start paniking
oh was so relieved
She said
Whats up with you
look like you have seen a ghost
so i just said thought you were going to fall off the laddars
so got out of that one

Enjoy your eveing

From: Phyllis Edwards - Email Address: phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 20/11/2011 17:24
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] My saturday

Hi Carole,
good afternoon, busy morning today, had to find an emergency vet for quiz, as
last night she started limping, so rang vet this morning and took her to one
not to far from here, she has strained a muscle silly thing, must have jumped a
bit higher then she should, so a few days rest for her now, so did not get to
church, will go to quiz at pub this evening without her, also went out for a
carvery for lunch today roast pork, have the dentist on Tuesday, yuk, and
hopeing to get both rugs finished by end of week, then must start Christmas
cards,
glad your well,
hugs from cinders