[guide.chat] To Carol's secretary for Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 21:09:06 -0000

Hi Carol, oh dear that's not good your TV has gone as well as your computer you
certainly having a bad time at the moment what a nightmare for you. Being
without a telly as well as computer is even worse. I send you some milk tray
chocolates to cheer you up I hope our good secretary Stan doesn't eat them
first hahahaha. I had a good much needed chill out day with my medicine. I had
chocolate cake with a cuppa this afternoon. For tea it was jacket potatoes with
cheese and beans and that aero mousse and am now finishing the milk tray I
started last night. Emmerdale is still about Andy and Debbie trying for a baby
to save little Sarah. It's also about Ashley and Laurel moving but Sandy
doesn't want to go. In Corrie there was a car crash with Tyrone and Tina in one
car and Kirsty in the police car as she won't leave Tyrone alone and take no
for an answer oh dear. That's how it ended. I hope your telly will work
tomorrow night so you don't have to miss the soaps yet again. Are you still
going to arts and craft tomorrow? If so then it will be good for you to get out
and it will at least take your mind off all this for a bit. For me it will be a
normal chill out Friday with the yummy chippy. We all miss you on here it's so
quiet without you. Hope David Brown can fix your computer as soon as possible
can't wait till you back in action again. Well Carol I send you a big
comforting hug I'm sure much needed for you at the moment. Love Clare xxxx