[guide.chat] To Carol's secretary for Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 18:12:48 -0000

Hi Carol, oh thank you for the lovely braille letter it came this morning. Yes
the wedding was very good but shame about the disco. Disco's are certainly not
my thing either but the people who got married are very young so it was to be
expected really. At least I enjoyed the rest of it and of course that yummy
buffet. Oh Carol I can imagine it must be so awful for you without your
computer I wouldn't like it either it doesn't bear thinking about. So
isolating. Let's just hope David Brown can fix it as soon as possible and you
will be back with us again I'm missing you so much. It's so weird not doing our
daily emails and chatting on here too of course. So happy you had a good day
yesterday and enjoyed that yummy cooked breakfast just my thing. Oh how cool
you got Westlife's new CD I knew you would you copycat hahahahaha. Why not. We
love it don't we? I know you will love it as I do. It's all their greatest hits
right from the start. We will treasure that forever now as they are splitting
up, sob, sob. Well they have been going 14 years so have done well. Well I had
a good first day back at Janet's blind club we are all so happy to be back. I
will post my account about it after this. Thank you so much Stan for passing my
messages onto Carol it's very much appreciated. Please pass on my account about
Janet's blind club it's coming next. Well Carol it's certainly very quiet on
here without you hahahaha. Can't wait till you back in action again. Well hope
you had a good day and enjoy the drama group tomorrow such fun. I will be
chilling out much needed after a hectic but lovely few days. Next week I have
Monday riverside club and Tuesday dance cool yea. Love Clare xxxx