[guide.chat] To Carol Tennis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 22:43:50 +0100

Hi cheeky chops Carol yes you are very cheeky for sure but I know you by now.
If I don't know you now I never will hahahahahaha. Oh we love you for it of
course. Oh now Carol there's an offer we will never refuse ah how lovely. Yes
Ray got the text and we accept. OH we will all have a ball for sure and of
course it doesn't matter if you are more beautiful than me. I'm always a
princess in my Ray's eyes and that's what matters hahahahaha. Sarah is also a
princess in Gordon's eyes too. Now you have your lovely Andy. They are our
handsome princes so we always go to the ball now. Just make sure you have
plenty of that all important chocolate fix for us. Oh we love dinner dances.
Lots of yummy goodies and dancing the night away now there's 2 of our favourite
things all in one. What more could a girl want? Oh yes then and our cheeky
lovely Malcolm being our butler to make sure we girls turn out to your standard
it will be our lucky day as well as his hahahaha. Love chocolaty Clare and Ray
of sunshine xxxxxx