[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 18:12:44 -0000

Hi Carol, oh I just couldn't resist listening to Downton Abbey again I heard
the last hour of it while having my tea. Ah how lovely Mathew asked Lady Mary
to marry him I loved hearing that bit again. Auntie Pearl watched it too and
she just sent me text saying she loved it. Well yes tomorrow is classed as bank
holiday so we can both have another chill out day and keep each other company
till you get back to your normal busy time again. Glad Julia is with you
Tuesday and Friday and how cool you back at arts and craft on Friday I bet you
can't wait for that. Well enjoyed my hot dogs and mum's home made strawberry
trifle yummy another lovely surprise for me as didn't know she had made one. I
think she's still in holiday mood hahahaha. Well she's not back at school till
9 Jan the same day I'm back at blind club so we both still have a week's
holiday left cool yea. Oh yes, I also have the wedding reception of my friend
Ron's granddaughter this Saturday 7 Jan to look forward to so what a good start
to the new year for me. Oh that's really coming round so quick for sure time
flies so scary. Well Carol enjoy your much needed chill out as I am. Love Clare
xxxx