[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 16:34:16 -0000

Hi Carol, oh I knew you would love those top 100 songs of this year and how
cool you will pass it on I'm sure they will all love it too. Well my favourite
Adele song is someone like you it's very good even though emotional. Oh she has
an amazing voice she's so talented for sure. How cool your James now has an
iphone not bad going. So happy you had a chat with Julia she certainly had her
work cut out there with all those people to cook for but so happy she had such
a lovely Christmas with lovely presents. How cool she now has her own telly so
doesn't have to suffer the sport anymore and I bet that Donny Osmond book will
be good. Glad she likes the Michael Bauble autobiography you got her and the
wisky too. She certainly got her medicine in a big way too. Oh yes how cool she
gave you a talking digital radio not bad going. I still have mine after 7 years
and it's still going strong so let's hope it stays that way for a while at
least. Well enjoy your tea and the soaps as I will not forgetting that medicine
of course. Love Clare xxxx