[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 16:33:31 -0000

Hi Carol, oh I certainly know just how you feel. I just want to chill out and
do nothing so it seems all the build up to Christmas and Christmas itself has
caught up with us both. This year we have had so much going on but it's been
lovely of course. I just had chocolate cake with a cuppa. For tea it's jacket
potatoes and there's some leftover turkey and ham to go with them. I will have
more of those yummy Thorntons Viennese truffles later. I loved the soap gossip
you sent as always it sounds all action the way we like it. How cool you wore
our Vanessa's perfume the lovers on boxing day and they all loved it. I haven't
worn mine yet but will soon for sure. I'm so happy you like it as I know I
will. Oh yes that sounds good to me us all having a Christmas dinner with our
Malcolm as our personal chef for new year. I will bring the chocolates as I
have enough to start a shop so there's certainly enough to go around. I don't
mind sharing my chocolate so shows how much I have haha. I will bring my new
CD's. Well hope you having a good chill out as I am. Love Clare xxxx