[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 18:05:27 -0000

Hi Carol, oh I loved the corrie gossip and fancy Tracy not leaving after all so
more action to come the way we love it. So glad you had a good chill out day as
I have. I enjoyed my chips with chicken nuggets and mushy peas from the chippy
yummy and that aero mousse. Well not long now till the big day it's so
exciting. How cool you got more presents and cards and yes that's so cool you
got the lovers perfume from our Vanessa as I did so there we go again psychic
twins. Well can't wait for the big day now. Well enjoy all the soaps as I will.
Love Clare xxxx