[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 22:25:04 -0000

Hi Carol, oh yes I wonder. Well fancy leaving out the poor piglets, naughty
naughty Santa. Well yes all go in Emmerdale it could have been anyone who did
that to cane so many people seem suspicious so I wouldn't even like to guess.
Well yes our little Jamie did very well in the nativity play ah he's so cute he
played drums not bad going. I need to ask my mum to describe it all in more
detail then I can tell you more about it. It's best to talk when they are not
watching the telly. Well I have eaten more of my orange segments too but I have
left some for tomorrow so I have been very good for a change haha. Oh Carol how
cool next week is party week for us both I can't wait. For me it starts this
weekend though. Saturday I have the party with Rob and Margaret for their
caravan club that should be interesting. It will be different for me that's for
sure. Sunday we are all going out for a meal for my mum's birthday which is on
14 December. Auntie Pearl is coming with us as is Elaine Simon and kids so will
be lovely. Monday is the blind club party with singer Dave Knight and buffet.
Tuesday is dance and Wednesday is Janet's blind club party so I have a hectic
but lovely time there. My last party is on 20 December at the dance not bad
going. We both have a busy time ahead so there we go psychic twins again. Well
I hope the subject line came out this time. Yes a good idea getting it checked
out after Christmas in case there is a hacker but hope not oh how scary. It may
be a problem with googlemail though. It's very odd how it only happens with my
emails. I still can't get through to anyone on guidemail so there may be a
problem with my computer that needs checking out too. Whenever I send an email
to someone on guidemail they always come back how weird. My dad swears he
hasn't changed any of the settings in windows so that rules out that option so
not sure what the solution is to fix it. Love Clare xxxx