[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 22:21:20 -0000

Hi Carol, oh so happy you saw the subject was there when I sent you that email
again. Well it happens to me sometimes guide will say no subject when there is
a subject there very weird. I think it doesn't look hard enough hahahaha. It
needs glasses to make it see better. Well at least the mince pies that hit your
foot didn't go to waste as the piglets ate them haha. At least you got the
cheese scone the best. I just had one for supper they so yummy. I love cheese
and crackers too and I also love those round butter puffs they are like puff
pastry they so yummy. I like them with cheese but I also like them with just
butter on them and nothing else. I like them more than crackers. Well I do hope
the subject came out this time. I put to Carol on the subject. Love Clare xxxx