[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 14:41:10 +0100

Hi Carol, oh so happy coffee club went well but shame about the boring meeting,
yawn, yawn. I would be fidgeting too as I often fidget when I get bored. At
least those yummy cream cakes with coffee made up for it. I'm having a good
chill out day. I just had another lovely chat with Jamie. Ah he's so lovely.
Well I'm now having chocolate orange clubs with a good old cuppa the chocolate
clubbing being better than the real thing of course there's just no contest
haha. I'm sure our lovely Jamie won't agree with me there though haha. I also
had some chocolate chip cookies. I'm not sure what's for tea yet. My parents
have gone into town so I wonder if they will bring back those yummy pies from
Greg's let's hope so. I will have my aero mousse and later something else and
my hot chocolate before bed so my medicine in a big way. I loved the poem you
sent and also the Corrie gossip. Fancy Kim Marsh who plays Michelle coming back
next month and her writing a book not bad going. Yes that's so cool Corrie is
on tonight an extra episode a treat for us as our Vanessa reminded us. Not to
be missed. Well enjoy those yummy crumpets with cheese on just my thing. Your
tea sounds good too. Oh how cool you won a pin cushion for your Julie. Well
Carol enjoy the rest of your chill out day. Love Clare xxxx