[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 22:15:16 +0100

Hi Carol oh yes all action in the soaps the way we like it. Well Carol yes that
will be so cool for our Phyllis to make our little Jamie and Meghan's rugs a
lovely surprise so keep you posted when all is sorted as I have to ask my mum
what they would like I know Meghan loves Disney Princess but not sure what
Jamie would want I know he loves cars but that's all I seem to know. Oh yes
Carol I always love lots of gravy on my dinner it makes it even better for me.
I don't like dry food no way. I love all the music article you sent in as
always. Glad you sent in the matilda magazine too and even though I already get
that I'm sure everyone else on here will find it interesting. Well I enjoyed a
lovely chat with Jamie again. Well Carol I hope you have a good day tomorrow at
your day centre and then shopping after. Keep you posted how it goes as dancing
queen. Oh yes, I had a lovely surprise. Barbara is taking me out on Wednesday
at 11 AM for a walk and something to eat and drink in cafe how cool. I look
forward to that. She rang me tonight to let me know. Love Clare xxxx