[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 18:35:10 +0100

Hi Carol oh I'm so glad you got my private email ok that's why I haven't
answered your lovely night last night on here as I have already done it in
private email great. You have me well sussed now for sure haha. You had such a
lovely time there for your Vincent's special day and I loved the music they
played at the disco just my thing although being so loud would have drove me
barmy. Well even more barmy than I am already haha. I'm so glad you enjoyed
that yummy meat hot pot with jacket potato. I enjoyed my cheese on toast with
tomato ketchup on yummy. Well you will faint with the shock here as I didn't
have my usual medicine. I had arctic roll instead a nice change and ideal in
this weather. Don't worry though, I will make up for that lack of medicine
later and I did have chocolate cake this afternoon with a good old cuppa so
have had some already. Glad you have yours with that kitkat ah how lovely of
bob. How cool he's going to Spain not bad going. Oh Carol you have a lovely
busy week there and yes I had the feeling that it was that lovely afternoon tea
and hot pot this Thursday so you won't be at arts and craft Friday. I have no
events in October either not unless I go out somewhere with Barbara, Sarah and
Karen. Barbara will be at the club tomorrow as she's back from Greece so it
will be lovely to catch up with her. Sarah and Karen will be there too. Keep
you posted how it goes and I look forward to hearing about your day. Yes I'm
very happy it's my busiest week at last. Well yes soon be Christmas. Can't
believe we are in October already this year is just flying by it's so scary.
Well Carol enjoy the x factor as I will it's so exciting now as they will be
picking the final 16 for the live shows that start next week. Also enjoy
Downton Abbey as I will. It's a good TV night for us we well away. Well I'm so
glad its now gone cooler so should sleep better. Oh I notice our Phyllis had
her medicine with that yummy chocolate Sundae so she had a sundae on a Sunday
not bad going and that yummy roast pork dinner too. Love Clare xxxx