[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 13:26:13 +0100

Hi Carol, oh yes I was in bed when you sent this I was getting that much needed
beauty sleep. You see that's why I'm so beautiful as I get that much sleep my
secret's out now hahahahahaha. Well we always try to arrange it for Anna to
come on my free week. No sense in her coming on my busiest week I prefer her to
come on my free week so she may come next week but not sure yet but she will
let me know so let's hope she does. I'm always going to try to arrange to visit
Pat on my quiet week as that way I will always have something going on each
week again so that will be ideal. Pat said I can go anytime as long as I let
her know of course so that will work out well. Oh yes you very organised with
your Christmas parties. We haven't got any dates set yet for ours but November
and December are always my busiest months too. OH I don't like Halloween either
it's so boring but it's ideal for the kids. Our little Jamie and Meghan always
dress up they so cute and I know your lads used to do too but of course they
grown up now so too big for all that. Oh how cool you and Elaine dressed up one
year and fancy Elaine dressing her guide dog up too ah poor thing I bet it was
so scared but of course I bet so cute. I don't like bonfire night either I have
never liked fireworks. Our little Meghan doesn't like them either so seems
she's taking after her auntie Clare for that. Well Carol yes it's my boring
week next week but as I said if Anna comes one day and I see Pat another day it
may turn out better than I thought so hope so. Also I have had a hectic time
this week and last weekend so I'm going to enjoy my much needed chill out. Not
sure what's for tea yet but I'm sure of my all important medicine of course
much needed. Enjoy your chill out day. Love Clare xxxx

Good morning clare

I know your in bed now snoring your head off hahahahahaha
its the middle of the night for you now

Clare is Anna coming this week to see you?

or weill it be next week when nothing is happening?

Oh dear you have a boring week next week a part from your dancing on Tuesday

Clare, have they decided on the christmas parties yet at all your blind clubs?

November and December is my busiest week of the year

Which I love most
How about you?

I find Halloween night extremely boring yearn yearn yearn

nothing special about that.
I know the kids love it though
I expect your Jamie and little Meghan weill dress up though
bless them

Our James and Mathew dressed up for years and years in there scary outfits
Mathew used to wear black costume with skeleton on it and wore a skeleton
helmet on hahahahahaha
James wore a Dracular outfit goodness

I used to wear a witches long skirt in black and green wig and mask and had
broom stick and black tee shirt wehn went to Halooween party with my best
friend Elaine years ago in deafblind centre Elaine wore skeleton outfit we both
carried lit up lantens  all the group who were in deafblind club all sat around
table never battered an eye lid me and Elaine were the only ones dressed up the
miserable sods they were at that time
nobody was even interested in our outfits we took all week to plan our
halloween outfits
got dressed in the Toilets came out in the hope we would fasinate them but
nobody said anything oh dear
me and Elaine were both sick that day we thought to ourselves
what a complete waste of time it was
we both got a good laugh out of it though
Guide dog sherry was all comfused when Elaine put her costume on and mask
hahahehehehehehe wonder what was going through her guide dogs mind at that time
wonder if it got scared

right going for mug of tea now chat later be good
Take care