[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "Dawn Watson" <dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 12:37:54 -0000

Hi Carol, I thought you would be pleased that the Chase was back on, just like
me and Chris and others who watch the Chase. it is Good to get back to normal,
what ever that is. We have been following Emmerdale and Corrie,as I know you
and your sister Stella have.Do you think Fizz in Corrie will make a full
recovery or will she end up being Brain Damaged , I hope not.
Hope you manage to get up early tomorrow.
It was good bringing in the New Year with Vanessa,Malcolm, Jenny , Jim, Chris
and myself we had lots of fun as Vanessa has said in the Email,I'm sure you
would of liked it.
TTFN
Daring Dawn