[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 17:57:26 +0100

Hi Carol, oh so happy you enjoyed church and of course that yummy roast beef
dinner at your Julie's. So happy you got that all important medicine with that
yummy chocolate gateau. How cool Stella gave you a jubilee keyring. What a
lovely surprise you all going in pub for buffet on Tuesday so a lovely few days
for you. Enjoy the buffet at your Stella's tomorrow. I had a chill out day. The
weather stopped us going out not much fun being out in the rain. It never
stopped. Luckily the weather didn't affect you as you were in Julie's house so
ideal and it won't affect you tomorrow and Tuesday as you will be inside too.
Hoping we will get out tomorrow. For tea it was the usual snack of cheese on
toast but as a treat we had strawberry cheesecake pudding yummy. I just heard
you singing amazing grace very good. It will rain even more now hahahahaha.
Have a good rest of the day. Enjoy that corrie fix at 8.30 as I will. It will
certainly seem weird without the voice won't it? Let's hope something else will
be on telly that we like. Love Clare xxxx