[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 22:00:50 -0000

Hi Carol, oh so happy you are now feeling so much better such a relief. Those
tummy bugs certainly are nasty. My mum and I had a bug a couple of years ago it
was awful. So happy you enjoyed a yummy chicken dinner Julia cooked for you in
your halogen oven. It's such a good sign that you are eating again it shows you
back to your normal self hahahaha. Well today I had a good chill out chocolate
filled day. I had mini rolls with a cuppa this afternoon. Sadly our chippy is
closed for 2 weeks as the owners are away so had Greg's pies instead. I had
aero mousse and I finished those kitkat nibbles while enjoying the soaps. I
hope you enjoyed Benidorm as I did how cool a new series has started. Auntie
Pearl loves it too. Well have a good weekend. I have no plans. Love Clare xxxx