[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 20:43:09 -0000

Hi Carol, oh yes my mum told me Leanne has left corrie to have a baby so yes I
knew hahahaha. I didn't realise you didn't until now of course haha. Oh yeah, I
certainly remember those sticky strips we used to put onto cards and I sent you
a card with them on and they you copied me and got some yourself the copycat
hahahaha. We had such fun didn't we? They were called Wikki stix. I'm sure the
RNIB still do them. Well yeah, Emmerdale was so emotional I had my big box of
tissues and my bucket at the ready hahahaha. Ah that's so awful the car crash
and John died. yes I cried too. They all certainly played a very good part. I
had a good chocolate filled day and lovely having the kids here but all go. My
parents took them on a bike ride and for a walk a good thing the weather was
good enough for that. A nice change for them than being indoors. They also
played with leggo a lot. We all enjoyed the mince dinner my mum did in the slow
cooker. Hope your day has been good. Have you been to drama and singing? Love
Clare