[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 22:30:21 -0000

Hi Carol, oh yes it's certainly a lot quieter than yesterday hahahaha. So happy
your emails are working now so hope it stays that way. If it plays up again I
know you will throw that laptop out the window hahahaha. Yes enjoyed the chippy
glad you enjoyed yours too. Oh how cool you have been reunited with an old
friend that's such lovely news. I read about that in your message to Senn. Yes
I know. I'm very nosey aren't I? I just had to listen in there hahahaha. Yes
Corrie was good all action and Rosie has now left. Well yes that's scary
another murder but I know there will be lots of suspects including Carla and
Peter. Oh Carol you certainly have a lovely week ahead and how cool you going
out with your Stella on Monday, Wednesday to the muppet film with your Mathew
and on Friday it's your Julie's special day. Well yes I'm sure it will be ok
for the riverside club on Monday. Well enjoy your chill out weekend ready for
your lovely busy week much needed. Love Clare xxxx