[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 13:37:12 -0000

Hi Carol, ah poor Julia having a bad cold and aching bones not good let's hope
she's soon better. Yes shame you can't go to arts and craft but I agree with
you health comes first. Yes I bet she felt ill yesterday that's why she was so
quiet it may have been coming on. How lovely of your Julie to take you to Asda
after work. I'm having a good chill out day with my medicine in a big way of
course. It's certainly a chill out day in more ways than one it's freezing and
it's raining here too. Luckily the snow didn't come too bad so I'm so sure now
it will be ok for Monday riverside club let's hope so. I will have my 2 mini
rolls with a cuppa this afternoon and of course will enjoy the chippy. How cool
you having the chippy too. I will have that aero mousse and some more of those
kitkat nibbles while enjoying the soaps so my medicine in a big way. Our little
Meghan is here all day while Elaine works in flower shop how cool and I know
she will enjoy the chippy with us. Our little Jamie is at school. Well next
week is half term so my mum will be home all week how cool and the kids are
coming here all day Monday, all day Tuesday and all day Thursday so will be all
go. Elaine's working in flower shop all those days so it must be a busy time. I
bet it's because of Valentine's day. Oh Carol how cool the muppet film is audio
described let's hope you and your Mathew can go next week while he's off
school. Oh miss piggy's famous at last hahehehehe. Well enjoy your day and the
soaps as I will. Love Clare xxxx