[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 20:34:18 -0000

Hi Carol, oh thank you. Yes Janet's club is certainly very good she's always so
organised and has lots of fun things for us to do and a wide variety she's very
good. Yes I know. I knew you would copy some of our ideas you copycat
hahehehehe. Well lemon puffs are biscuits the are like puff pastry type
biscuits with lemon cream in the middle. They are from Morrisons as my mum gets
them too. I'm sure they are from other shops too you can get them anywhere. Oh
yes we will all certainly fight for our heating at dance it's a good idea of
your Julie's to put a letter together. Let's just hope others will support me
as it's no good trying to fight it on my own as just 1 person's view isn't
enough. Let's hope we get enough complaining to make a difference. Keep you
posted how things go. As I say we need more than one speaking up. Just my view
won't change anything. Yes that's true we all need to stick together on this or
nothing will get done how scary so let's hope others will speak up too. Well
enjoy your drama club tomorrow and I look forward to hearing about it of
course. I will have a good chill out day with my medicine of course. Love Clare
xxxx