[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 21:44:16 -0000

Good evening Carol, oh it's lovely to have you back with us at last I have
certainly missed you so much it's not been the same without you. Oh that's such
lovely news your James has been over and has sorted our your mouse for you so
it doesn't do anything and you are so much more confident with your laptop now
oh Carol you are doing so amazing I'm so proud of you. I would like to join you
in saying a big special thank you to Stan our secretary for keeping us
connected while you were out of action his help has been very much appreciated.
Thank you so much Stan. Oh Carol I was so happy to be able to help by keeping
the group updated on your computer situation no worries there. Well I hope you
enjoyed your tea. I enjoyed my chips and chicken nuggets and that aero mousse
and dairy milk while enjoying the soaps so my medicine in a big way. The soaps
were so good weren't they? All action the way we like it. Well Carol welcome
back mate. I'm so happy to have my lovely special friend back again. I know you
have only been out of action 3 weeks but it seems more like 3 months hahahaha.
I bet it seems even longer to you. That would certainly drive me barmy being
without a computer for that long I know how you must have felt so we now making
up for lost time. Lovely to be chatting with you and catching up after so long.
Love Clare xxxx