[guide.chat] To Anne

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 11:26:57 +0100

Good morning ann
kitchen is cleaned up now put fresh orange juice in jug for my wimbledone at
12.30pm
done few jobs
only small flat
well yes ann did defintely watch birginia wade i had my sight then she had dark
thick hair short and layered then
she was brilliant loved her
oh happy memories wow

hot and muggy here now
going to open all my windows now

my singing souinds like cat being trod on on its neck hahahahahahahahaha the
computer exploded once i had done it hahahahahaha tears coming down darrends
eyes

ah poor thing hey

he gets so emotional you know

serina williams playing first today though
oh ann so exciting you know

having cheese and tomato pizza tonight new potatoes peas yummy got ice lollies
in fridge magum yummy
weill have one while watching murray

have nice day pet
love mad carol who is still not with it yet xxxx