[guide.chat] Three cheers for phyllis sara and james free

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 05:11:50 -0000

Good evening all wow its lovely to free our phyllis sara and jamie ah bet they
arre all celebrating now back home phyllis is clinging on to her mollie and
quiz and wormy thing hahahahahahaha she can't stop looking around at her lovely
house luxery to that cell she was in
Sara and jamie probably kissing now on the couch at home Jamie is now planning
to get engaged to sara whoops let the cat mollie and casba out of the bag
hahahehehehehehe slipped up there

Hey isn't malcolm very quiet all day and night very weird indeed

come on malcolm what up chuck?
your quiet all day

Guess what!

I am going for afternoon today friday as its now friday with henshaws to garden
centre won't be back untill 5pm hope so anyway

Senn keep an eye on malcolm for us weill you

don't let him go too far weill you?hahahahahaha

Phyllis that is just fantastic our julie's cussion coming on and sounds nice
purple and 50 in yellow and bacground white wow she weill love it so much

next time i get more wool weill send it to you.

yes i know its a lovely hobby .
good for you as long as your happy and enjoying it.
ah that is nice you wanting orders from our chat group ladies  here

That is lovely rug for hannah's little neighce mia
Hannah is having her gal bladdar taking out on 20th of september

Our lovely clare on here has a neice called meghan who is 4 in november
clare your poem was beautiful there for friendship lovely thank you for sending
it to us all

Hey phyllis just thought of somthing here
rug for sara with two hearts on Sara name on and Jamie's name on other heart
wow what do you think about that one?
Good or what!

right good night well actually its morning now hahahahahahaha
love you all
be good now your all release from block h
you have me to be thankful for
bye ta ta ta

Love the most prettiest girl on this planet Love carol x.x.x.x.