[guide.chat] The voice

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 22:24:01 +0100

Hi clare
oh we definately psychit twins on here now hahahahahahaha just come across this
voice email my god don't we have the same opinions about everything
actually glad now lee ann won because if we think about it clare her voice is
so high she doesn't even scream with it perfect high vocals she fwiell handle
any kind of song now
oh can't wait to get her new album now
how about you?
when she gets one together wow
exciting now  we just love it don't we?

how funny you sent email to carol and all and i put to clare and all
defintely twins the best twins of great britain
oh no more voice on now so that means our wekeends going to be so boring
Love Carol xxxx