[guide.chat] The chocolate dark horse

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 14:09:41 +0100

Hi Carol oh yes I love that new nickname for me the chocolate dark horse very
good hahahaha. Yeah, that's what true friends are all about after all and as I
kept it quiet as I was meant to it was a lovely surprise for you so ideal. I'm
very good at keeping quiet if I'm told to hahahaha. Honest. I'm just honoured
when someone confides in me like that it makes me feel so good. It makes me
feel I'm trusted as a true friend and of course I'm very trustworthy and honest
as you know so friends can tell me anything and it won't go any further. I'm
not into spreading around what others tell me no way. Oh your chocolate cake so
yummy can you send me some I have my bowl ready hahahaha. I know you will love
that CD. Oh your ornaments sound so lovely and that musical cup and saucer is
certainly different not come across anything like that before. Yes I knew you
would be so happy I kept that quiet and admitted to you today I knew all along
oh so funny. Well enjoy the rest of your day. Love Clare xxxx